"Academy Front" is an easy, focused and comprehensive software solution for educational institutions of all sizes.
Why Academy Front
Why Academy Front
"Academy Front" school ERP software is a complete package to handle the business requirements for educational institutions of all sizes. Built from ground-up, this cloud-based solution offers the highest level of reliability, security and customization for even the niche requirements of institutions. Having an ideal school management system in India is significant for the overall growth of a school. It is best to choose school ERP software that enhances success and creates a positive perceptionLearn More
Using the vClass feature of "Academy Front", schools can conduct online classes with all the tools needed for imparting the best education to its students.
vClass supports multiple Whiteboards, Audio Conferencing, Video Conferencing and File Sharing so that teachers and students can collaborate in the most efficient manner.
Since the virtual class module is integrated into Academy Front; administrators, teachers and students can conduct or participate in the remote classes in an easy manner.
Security is a top priority and is built into Academy Front as a salient feature. Therefore, schools can be unperturbed regarding unauthorized access to their virtual classrooms.
This is the ideal choice for all types of remote learning initiatives.
Academy Front’s Student Admissions module includes a configuration process to setup and accept online student application forms. The administrators may configure the system to accept application forms from potential students for various academic sessions, even for future academic sessions.
An upcoming feature of Academy Front, the Applicant Tracking System, will enable individual school administrators to define specific workflows customized to their needs in order to accept/process/track the applications in an even more controlled and efficient manner. This module also supports customizable application forms that may require potential students to provide specific information other than the general application forms that Academy Front supports out of the box.
Academy Front’s Staff Admissions module supports accepting job applications from job seekers. Easy to use online forms provide job seekers an opportunity to fill in the applications with information relevant to them. Administrators can view the received application forms in a user friendly module and process them.
An upcoming feature of Academy Front, the Applicant Tracking System, will enable individual school administrators to define specific workflows customized to their needs in order to accept/process/track the applications in an even more controlled and efficient manner. This module also supports customized application forms that may require prospective staff members to provide specific information other than the general application forms that Academy Front supports out of the box.
The Syllabus module of Academy Front is an easy way for the administrators to
- Define the syllabus to be covered in an academic session.
- Define checkpoints (tests) at various points of the syllabus.
- Assign the syllabus to the appropriate classes in the school.
- Track the progress of the syllabus covered over the course of the academic session.
- Allows teachers to mark the progress based on the syllabus covered, over the course of the academic session.
- Create and schedule tests for the various checkpoints defined in the syllabus for the appropriate classes.
- Access the dashboard for teachers and parents to get an instant view into the progress of the syllabus covered
With the Syllabus module of Academy Front, it becomes easy for the school administrators to manage the course of study for various classes in their institution and be in compliance with the board affiliation requirements.
The Homeworks module of Academy Front is an essential function for all school administrators, teachers and parents to ensure that the homeworks/assignments/projects are assigned correctly to the students and completed by them on time. The administrators/teacher will be able to assign homeworks that can also be graded as a part of the course requirements in an academic session.
All the homeworks/assignments/projects entries appear on the student’s calendar in the parent’s portal and mobile applications so that they may assist the student in their work. Submission due dates could also be assigned to them to ensure a deadline for completion.
& Staff Management
& Course Management
& Report Cards
Student & Staff Management
Academy Front includes two elaborate modules to manage its students and staff members
- Complete student database (ability to search and view the students across multiple Academic Sessions of the school).
- Management of the students' classes, sections, roll numbers and group assignments.
- Define student groups and manage the students in those groups.
- Management of the students' required and optional course selections.
- Management of the students' optional free or paid school facility selections based on the facilities defined by the school.
- Recording and processing various requests from the students.
- Managing student dropouts and transfers.
- Complete staff database (ability to assign roles for staff members belonging to teaching, non-teaching, etc)
- Managing class teacher assignments for various classes and sections in the current academic session.
- Managing staff representatives in various roles for various entities in the school such as student groups and school facilities.
Facility & Course Management
Academy Front provides various functions to effectively manage the school in terms of its facilities and the courses that are offered in the school.
- Support for schools that offer single or multiple school board affiliations.
- Support for multiple classes and sections.
- Supports defining immediate and future academic sessions in the school.
- Supports configuration of the required and optional course requirements for various classes at individual school board level.
- Supports configuration of the required and optional hobby and/or sports requirements for various classes at individual school board level.
- Defining of school infrastructure (building, classrooms, etc).
- Defining of school facilities (fee or paid facilities that the school can offer to its pupils, eg. cafeteria, transportation, etc).
- Manage representatives and their roles to be assigned to the school facilities.
- And many more.
Certificates & Report Cards
Academy Front supports customizable report cards and certificate generation for various events in the school. While the generic out of the box report cards provide information based on the class and section’s grading term configuration, the team supporting the Academy Front application can create school specific designs for their report cards so that their design requirements are easily supported to run their schools.
Please contact the Academy Front team to learn more about customizable report cards and other certificates.
Grading, Tests & Schedules
- Define different grading systems that represent terms for which the school generates progress report cards.
- Define varied tests that will be conducted in the school.
- Schedule the tests for various classes and sections.
- Enter marks for the students of individual classes and sections.
- Define other assessment parameters that have to be included in the term progress report cards.
- Add grades for the students on the defined assessment parameters.
- Finally generate the report cards, validate them and print them accordingly.
The entire process is highly configurable and can support different tests, schedules and grading policies with minimal effort from the teachers and administrators.
Parent's Web Portal, Android & iOS Mobile Apps
Communications - Email, SMS, Social Media
School Transport Management
With transportation being a very important service offered by most schools, Academy Front includes a host of features so that the administrators can ensure safe and efficient transportations services to its student population.
- Supports transportation inventory modules to manage the school fleet like buses, vans, etc.
- Support for managing the school fleet maintenance like inspections / service records / insurance records, etc.
- Support for myriad transportation schedules and routes the school would like to run their fleet on to provide either free or paid services to its students.
- Route planning features with the help of user-friendly Google Maps interface.
- Managing the assignment of the various students to the various transportation routes and schedules.
- Automatic invoicing of the students using transportation services if it is offered on a payment basis by the school. The system also supports different fee levels based on the distance or other factors affecting the transportation requirements.
- Support for live tracking of the transportation services by parents and the admin team through web portal or mobile application.
Parent’s Web Portal, Android & iOS Mobile Apps
In order for the parents of the students as well as the staff members of the school to have real-time information, Academy Front includes a comprehensive parent’s and staff members’ web portal and mobile app. With the help of these 2 options, they can stay connected with the school and track the progress of their children and/or perform functions as prescribed by the school.
Parents will be able to receive communications from the school using a user friendly interface in both these options. They will also be able to view the fee invoices and make payments directly using the online payment options configured by the school.
They will have the option to track the transportation of their children so that they are informed about their location in real-time while they are in transit.
They will also be able to view the progress their child is making in the school, check the daily schedules and pending homeworks, projects and/or assignments.
Communications - Noticeboard, Emails,SMS & Social Media
The Communications module of Academy Front has been designed with the functionality needed by the school administrators, teachers and parents in mind, so that all them are effectively connected with easy and accessible information.
The school administrators may configure different types of communications like circulars, notices, etc and configure exactly how these communications will be delivered to the required recipients. Academy Front supports communications to be sent using emails, SMSs and Whatsapp messages or just be posted to a noticeboard that is available to all parties in their web and mobile applications.
The configuration process is very simple and supports the use of existing service providers of the school. It can also be integrated to use the Academy Front supplied service providers.
Fee Management & Accounting
- Define different types of fees.
- Define multiple accounts that can be used to track the fee amounts received.
- Define various terms in which the fee will be collected from the students.
- Assign the actual fee amounts for various classes in the school.
- Define fee structures for various optional services/facilities provided in the schools.
- Define multiple levels (tranches) of fee for a particular type of fee.
- Manage the fee level (tranche) that will be applicable to select set of students.
- Arbitrarily assign fees to students.
- Generate fee invoices for students based on fee terms or by arbitrary fee assignments.
- Print invoices in a format that is either generic and supported by Academy Front or in a specially customized format created in Academy Front for their specific schools.
- Define integrations with payment gateway so that the system can automatically process payments from parents.
- Perform corrections to any incorrectly recorded payments in the system.
- Run reports that give information regarding the payments pending, received and corrected.
Timetables & Attendance
The Admin dashboard in Academy Front is a one stop module to get a high level view of the various aspects of the school. It includes information in an easy to understand manner and is relevant to their school’s operation. The customizable interface lets the administrators rearrange or choose to hide/show the specific information widgets on the dashboard.
- The student summary widget displays a summary count of the number of classes, sections and students in the academic session of the school along with the overall capacity of the school, the number of students leaving or dropping out of the school, the number of new admissions in the academic session and the number of online student applications received.
- Calendar widget displays the current day’s events (holidays, tests, homeworks/projects/assignments/circulars, etc) recorded for the school and also a view into the past and future events in a simple calendar based UI.
- The birthday widget displays the birthdays of students and staff for the current day.
- The fee widget displays the summary of the fee collection process. It includes the total invoice amount amount requested from students/parents), total realized amount (amount received in confirmed status so far) and pending amounts (amount of money still needed to be paid by students/parents).
- The news widget displays the school news items for the current day.
- Transportation widget displays information related to the school transportation for the current day.
- Staff Summary widget shows the staff counts along with the student to teacher ratio, based on the staff members assigned to classes in the academic session.
- Notice Board widget shows the items that are posted to the notice board by the administrators.
- Attendance widget displays the status of the current days attendance by students and staff. It displays the number of students and staff present in school for the current day.
- Test Schedule widget displays the list of upcoming tests scheduled in the school for various classes and sections.
- Class Summary widget displays a graphical representation of the number of students in each class.
Academy Front provides reports that help administrators with detailed information related to various administrative level tasks of managing a school. The system supports extracting the report output into formats like PDF, Excel or CSV.
Using the information from the management reports along with the admin dashboard, the school management team will have all the necessary information to take the necessary decisions for efficient school management.
Timetables & Attendance
Academy Front supports creating multiple timetable templates/schedules by administrators that represent a schedule followed in the school. Each timetable template defines a schedule of periods in this school and there is no limit in the number of templates that can be created. Using these, the school administrators can define a schedule for each class and section.
Teacher schedules or assignments can be managed effectively with the class & section timetables that will eliminate teacher scheduling conflicts and reduce the overhead of the administrators in managing these conflicts.
The attendance module allows administrators or class teachers to record the attendance of students in a class. Any student on leave with prior leave requests will be easily presented to them while recording the attendance making the entire process a quick and easy task.
The Events module of Academy Front provides functionality to the administrators
- To define various types of events that occur in the schools.
- Record the events.
- Manage the participants of the events.
- Record the results of the events and also manage any finalists and winners of the events.
The events recorded in the system will be shared with the saff and/or parents as specified while setting up the event and makes the entire process of managing them a breeze.
EasyDesigned from Ground Up with EASE OF USE as a Priority.
FocusedBuilt with Sole Focus on Educational Institutions.
CompleteIncludes Complete functionality required to run an Educational Institution.
Complexity is a thing of the past
Complexity is a thing of the past
All educational institutions collect and store huge amounts of data. Whether it is student details, courses being offered or the fee structure, there has to be a streamlined school management system for seamless setup, storing and managing the day-to-day and academic session operations.
Academy Front school ERP software offers extensive features with an ability to support personalized services depending on the specific needs of an institution. This school management system makes it easy for everyone involved to use the features and complete the school’s educational goals.
Being a comprehensive school management software, Academy Front offers security and convenience that is invaluable to the institutions by implementing their requirements.
Safe & Secure
Easy To Use
Don't hesitate to contact us. We'll be glad to assist you!
The Water Mark Building, 5th Floor, Plot No. 11, Survey No.9, White Field, Kondapur, Hitech City, Hyderabad 500084, Telangana, India
Monday - Friday, from 9am - 5pm